|Brand:||Mud Hole Custom Tackle|
Custom Rod Decal Install Kit - Custom Text Decals
Custom Text Decal Kits
Custom text decals are a great way to personalize your fishing rod. Put your contact information in case it is lost, your company info, or add any text you want.
Easily customize any fishing rod in no time with these fast application decal kits. Each kit comes with all the supplies you will need to add that custom touch to any fishing rod in just minutes!
All you need to do is select the size decal you want, and up to 3 lines of custom text with individual fonts for each line. These peel & stick decals are also available in Metallic Gold & Silver or White, and are available in 3 sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
Small decals are 3/8" high and suitable for fly rods and spinning and casting rods less than 12# line class.
Medium decals are 1/2" height and suitable for 12# to 30# line class rods and fly rods over 10 weights.
Large decals are 3/4" height and suitable for rods over 30# line class.
All decals are approximately 1" to 1-1/2" long depending on the amount of text.
Your custom text decal kit includes:
- (3) Stir Sticks
- (1) Burnishing Tool
- (2) 6g Packet of ProGlü
- (3) Aluminum Dishes
- (3) Brushes
- (3) Mixing Cups
- (1) Custom Text Decal
To order a decal follow these steps:
- Select the size decal you want: Small (3/8"h), Medium (1/2"h) or Large (3/4"h) from the pull-down menu above.
- Select the font for the first line of text from the pull-down menu above.
- Enter the text for the first line above. BE SURE TO VERIFY SPELLING.
- Repeat step #2 & #3 for lines 2 and 3 of text. Just leave lines blank if you do not need them.
- Mix equal parts (1:1 ratio) of Part A Resin & Part B Hardener thoroughly for 3 minutes. Next pour the mixture into an aluminum dish to release any remaining air bubbles.
Tip: Heating the bottom of the aluminum tray for a few seconds with a lighter to help release the bubbles.
- Place the decal on your fishing rod (make sure it is a clean, dry surface) and gently smooth it out with the burnishing tool.
- Apply a smooth, even amount of epoxy over the decal and fishing rod turning the rod as you apply.
- After the decal is epoxied, slowly rotate the blank with your hand for 10-15 minutes depending on the amount used and stop once the epoxy doesn’t sag.
- Allow the epoxy to fully cure for 40 minutes after application, and then your custom decal is ready to go.