Shipping & Handling
Shipping charges will be automatically calculated at the time of checkout based on the rate table shown below. Orders may be shipped via US Postal Service, FedEx, DHL or a combination of these services. Standard transit time is 3-5 business days but may take longer depending on carrier delays. Mud Hole assumes no responsiblity for late or delayed packages.
||2nd Day †‡
|$0.00 - $5.00
|$5.01 - $10.00
|$10.01 - $20.00
|$20.01 - $50.00
|$50.01 - $75.00
|$75.01 - $100.00
|$100.01 - $150.00
|$150.01 - $200.00
* Standard shipping rates apply to continental USA only. Oversize surcharge may apply.
† Expedited shipping is for continental USA only and is not available to international customers. Orders always ship the same day if placed before 12pm noon EST. Only business days (Monday-Friday) are factored when calculating delivery times. To request Saturday delivery, make a note in the comments section of the checkout process. You will be contacted with an updated shipping quote.
‡ Backorders will be shipped via USPS or FedEx Ground at no additional cost.
How to Track Your Order
We provide tracking numbers with all of our shipments and will contact the carrier on your behalf should a package become lost in transit. To report a possible missing package call us toll-free at (866)-790-RODS, but please allow a reasonable amount of time (5 business days) to pass before reporting it to us.
Oversize Package Handling
There are several instances where oversize charges may be necessary to complete your shipment, typically when there are multiple packages or items that require additional freight charges. These charges will be automatically calculated at the time of checkout based on the rate table shown below. Oversize fees will be assessed once per order based on the largest item. Order as many blanks as you like - you'll only be charged once!
72" - 108" *
109" - 138" *
139" and up *
* Package length. Since rod blanks are available in multi-piece configurations, actual shipping length can be calculated by dividing overall length by number of pieces. For example, a 6' (72-inch) rod blank would only be considered oversized if it is 1-piece. The same rod blank in 2 or 3-pieces wouldn't cost any extra.
Backorders & Out of Stock Items
Out-of-stock items are delivered as soon as they become available - free of charge - via US Postal Service or FedEx Ground.
Deliveries Requiring a Signature
To make sure your order reaches you safely, sometimes our carriers require a signature for delivery. Orders over $500 require a signature – the carrier will make three delivery attempts before sending the package back to Mud Hole. If you are not able to sign for your order please call us or place a note in the comments section of the checkout page.
Mud Hole occasionally offers free or reduced shipping on qualifying orders. Unless expressly stated in the promotion details, the following rules apply:
- Promotional offers for free and/or reduced shipping are valid on retail sales only; wholesale/distributor accounts are not qualified.
- A minimum order may be required, see specific promotional offer page for details.
- Free shipping is only valid within the Continental USA (excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
- Freight items requiring additonal handling, such as power wrappers and rod blanks over 9' in length are excluded.