RBS-PRO Advanced Start-Up Supply Kit FSB-5
RBS-PRO Advanced Start Up Tool Kit
In this Advanced supply kit you get everything in the FSB-4, plus we include the RBS-Pro Power Wrapping and Handle Turning Head! The RBS system includes an aluminum base station that accommodates all the CRB components, including the Power Head for wrapping rod guides fast, and includes even more supplies and thread. This is the ultimate kit, and only available at Mud Hole!
Hand Wrapper Installation Instructions
Our user-friendly instruction booklet makes it easy to get started building your very own rods in minutes!Download Instructions
RBS-PRO Installation Instructions
This power wrapping and handle turning head is easy to set up and use in minutes.Download Instructions
What's in the Box
- RBS-PRO Power Wrapping & Handle Turning Head / Foot Pedal
- HWS-1 Professional Hand Rod Wrapper
- RBS Rod Building System with Power Head / Foot Pedal
- CRB 9RPM Drying Motor with Rod Support
- CRB Epoxy Mixer
- CRB Flexible LED Magnifyer
- CRB Spine Finder
- CRB Lazer Alignment Tool
- CRB 3 Roll Tape Dispenser
- Mud Hole Rod Building Book
- DVD - Mud Hole "Rod Building 101"
- 4oz. ProKˆte Medium Build Rod Finish
- 4oz. ProBˆnd Paste Epoxy
- Tip-Top Adhesive Stick
- Guide Foot Adhesive Stick
- Extreme Reamer 4-Piece Set
- Grit Reamer - Size Small
- Thread and Line Clippers
- Thread Burnishing Tool
- Alcohol Burner
- (2) China Marker (White & Black)
- (40) Spools of ProWrap ColorFast Nylon Thread
- (12) Spools of ProWrap Metallic Thread
- (100) Razor Blades
- (100) Finishing Brushes
- (100) Mixing Cups
- 1/8", 1/4" and 1/2" Masking Tape
- CRB Tip and Guide Gauge
- 96" Adhesive Backed Measuring Tape
CRB RBS-PRO Power Wrapping & Handle Turning Unit
Features of the RBS-PRO:
The RBS-PRO Power Wrapping Unit elevates the CRB Rod Building system to the next generation of rod building solutions, and constitutes the most advanced power wrapping head offered in the market!
- Heavy-duty precision machined aircraft grade aluminum headstock and chuck
- Premium sealed ball bearings for ultra-smooth operation
- Stepped aluminum pulleys, allowing 4 different speed and torque configurations
- 2 drive belt options included
- Interchangeable Concave and Convex chuck teeth (convex allow teeth to tighten around a blank as small as .250")
- Drive stand space saving design reduces the footprint on the aluminum base allowing and additional 6" of wrapping space compared to other "power wrappers"
- Foot pedal for complete control
Your Start-Up Kit Also Includes:
RBS Power Head
Power Up! With the CRB Power Head, convert your wrapper with serious speed. The Power Head features a direct drive self centering, self adjusting chuck that will fit virtually all rod styles and is controlled via an electric foot pedal. Use it to wrap guides, turn custom grips, remove line from a fishing reel and more!
RBS Aluminum Base Station
When fully assembled this unit has over 8' of working space. The base also features dual roller tracks, allowing trays to roll in the front or rear of the wrapper as well as a center track which is used to mount support stands anywhere along the length of the station.
CRB Hand Wrapper
The CRB Hand Wrapper features a dual spool tensioner and a tension rod which allows for easy reversing while building. Thread then runs to the slider which can move seamlessly along the 10" wrapping base. The wrapper also features adjustable stands mounted to the base along with a third stand for supporting the butt or tip. Finally, the hand wrapper incorporates interchangeable step by step instruction cards displaying a range of basic wrapping and advanced decorative techniques, and the basic wrapping Step by Step card is included.
CRB Rod Dryer
The CRB Rod Dryer offers rod builders a durable, easy to use drying unit that is perfect for novice and professionals, at a price point unheard of in the industry without sacrificing functionality. This system features a 9 RPM 110V Drying motor with 6' cord, form fitting chuck, and one Dryer Support Stand.
Over 50 Spools of ProWrap Thread
Over 50 different colors of ProWrap thread means you'll never have to sacrifice your creativity. There are (40) spools of Size D ColorFast Nylon guide wrapping thread, along with (12) spools of size A Metallic Winding thread for decorative trim wraps on your guides.
ProKöte & ProPaste Epoxy
This kit includes more of the essential supplies you need to build and repair rods. For gluing up handles and reel seat, we included a 4oz. ProPaste kit which is a high strength rod building paste adhesive. To make sure your guide wraps stay secure and protected from UV damage, we have also included a 4oz. ProKote kit, which is one of the best rod building thread finishes on the market.
Supplies & Tools
Our professional rod builders have selected all the tools you will need to build your fishing rod. The tool set in this kit includes a pack of (10) razor blades, (4) mixing cups, (4) finish brushes and (4) mixing sticks (for the ProKote & ProPaste), a thread cutter, thread burnishing tool, and a 4-piece extreme reamer set for boring out your custom grips.
Even More Supplies
We are not done yet; we have also included (2) sizes of masking tape (to make your reel seat arbor & for temporary guide placements), a china marker (for marking the rod blank spine and guide placements), an alcohol burner (to make your ProKote shine), as well as a Rod Building book & DVD!