RBS Pro Power Wrapper with Track - RBS-ProKit-1
CRB RBS-PRO Power Wrapping & Handle Turning Unit with Aluminum Base Track
The RBS-PRO Power Wrapping Unit elevates the CRB Rod Building system to the next generation of rod building solutions, and constitutes the most advanced power wrapping head offered in the market!
This kit includes the ABS aluminum base station with over 8' of working area!
Features of the RBS-PRO
- Heavy-duty precision machined aircraft grade aluminum headstock and chuck
- Premium sealed ball bearings for ultra-smooth operation
- Stepped aluminum pulleys, allowing 4 different speed and torque configurations
- 2 drive belt options included
- Interchangeable Concave and Convex chuck teeth (convex allow teeth to tighten around a blank as small as .250")
- Drive stand space saving design reduces the footprint on the aluminum base allowing and additional 6" of wrapping space compared to other "power wrappers"
- Foot pedal for complete control
What's Included in the Kit
RBS PRO Power Wrapper & Handle Turning Unit
CRB has revolutionized the power wrapper. At the center of the RBS-PRO is the 3-jaw chuck, crafted from aircraft grade aluminum. This chuck includes two sets of teeth for large diameter rod blanks down to small OD mandrels for handle turning. Four distinct modes of operation are achieved through a dual pulley system, while the motor speed can be manually titrated for more delicate work through the use of a smooth-operating foot pedal.
ABS Aluminum Base Station
The Aluminum Base Station is the platform which the CRB Rod Building System is built on. When fully assembled this unit has over 8' of working space. The base also features dual roller tracks, allowing trays to roll in the front or rear of the wrapper as well as a center track which is used to mount support stands anywhere along the length of the station. The Aluminum Base is fully boxed to provide more usable area and features an interior support beam to prevent warping and flexing during transport and use.