Renzetti Master Vise (Deluxe Base)
The Renzetti Master Vise is so named because it does it all. Featuring a jaw mechanism that will securely hold hooks from a 28 to a 10/0, this is the vise for the tier who turns out everything from tiny trout flies to feather duster size billfish offerings. If you are a production tier or a serious saltwater buff, this is the vise to own. The Master has the traditional rotary actuator that allows the tier to rotate the jaws by spinning the rotary arm. Without question, the Master is the most advanced and most versatile vise available today.
- Advanced rotary actuator (the independent positioning of the fly and crank arm affords total versatility in all rotary functions)
- Precision dual ball-bearing rotary head
- True 360° rotation
- Infinitely adjustable rotary tension
- Adjustable, hideaway material clip
- Helical cam operated jaw mechanism
- Military spec, anti-corrosion coating on the jaws
- Patented adjustable jaw support arm mechanism designed to accomodate the full spectrum of fly hooks
- Solid brass bobbin cradle support
- Stainless steel stem
- Heavy duty, 6x6x½ inch base with hook pockets and saltwater stem support allowing stem height adjustment with provision for extended body attachment.