This kit has the tools, supplies, and instructional materials you need to start a small business building and repairing custom rods. Earn extra money, keep your equipment in tip-top shape, and get inside fishing information from your customers: the expert fishermen who purchase custom rods and have rods repaired in your shop. You can trade rod repair services or custom rods for fishing trips with local guides. This complete start up kit will save you $$$.
- 1 - Professional Hand Rod Wrapper
- 1 - Professional Drying Motor with Rod Support
- 1 - Book - Rod-Building Guide: Fly, Cast, Spin by Tom Kirkman
- 1 - DVD - Mud Hole "Rod Building 101"
- 1 - ProKöte Medium Build Rod Finish - 24ml Kit
- 1 - ProBönd Paste Epoxy 2oz. Kit
- 1 - Tip-Top Adhesive Stick
- 1 - Small Razorwand
- 1 - Thread and Line Clippers
- 1 - Thread Burnishing Tool
- 1 - Thread Pick
- 4 - Finishing Brushes
- 4 - Mixing Cups
- 4 - Mixing Sticks
Includes 110-volt rod dryer for North America. If you plan on using these tools outside of North America see the International Version, which includes a 220-volt rod dryer.