CRB Deflection Tool & Chart Combo Kit
$69.95 to $82.95
The DFT-KIT bundles the CRB Deflection Tool and the Wall mounted DFT-CHART.
The CRB Deflection Tool and Chart gives builders the ability to conduct expert "side by side" comparison of rod blanks to locate even the most subtle differences in power or action. Whether you are trying to match a new build to your favorite old rod or trying to fine tune the perfect rod for your next build the DFT-KIT will offer the professional advantage to builders of all skill levels.
CRB Deflection Tool Key Features
- High Strength Polymer mounting plate, with molded vertical adjustment rails.
- Adjustable Cam Levers allow blanks with different diameters or tapers to be leveled easily, and are tightened in place with the included PVC Plastic Adjustment Knobs.
- Holds blanks up to 1" Diameter
- Also and effective tool for doing static deflections while customizing guide layouts.
CRB Deflection Chart Benefits
- Accurately define the blank’s power
- Precisely identify the blank’s action
- Compare rod blanks to match specifications
- Fine tune and improve blank’s performance
- Simple yet sturdy installation
- User-friendly instructions
- Accommodates blanks up to 8ft or 10ft in length
- Pre-Printed Action overlays, provide examples of different blank action styles for visual reference.
- Alpha-Numeric Grid System makes reference points easy to locate.
- Bold Lines are printed at 12" demarcations, and Dashed lines at 6" increments for enhanced visibility when working within the deflection grid.
- Features a special laminate film, allowing builders to mark up and make notes directly on the chart using a "dry-erase" marker.
- Printed on high quality durable reinforced vinyl.