CRB Tip Top & Guide Sizing Gauge
Ends Tuesday May 28 at midnight EST!
CRB has taken the standard tip top gauge to the next level with the new professional sizing tool. The CRB gauge incorporates things normally found in multiple pieces into one functional and utilitarian tool. By incorporating the following features CRB has created a tool that no rod builder novice or expert should be without:
- Sizes most common rod blank tips from 3/64" to 28/64"
- Tip Top sizing pegs for 3/64" to 28/64", great for measuring spares and confirming tube sizes
- Eliminate guesswork with the CRB-exclusive guide measuring area, which allows builders to size spare or replacement guides in sizes 4mm to 30mm
- Features a handy ruler in both Standard and Metric for quick measurements
- CRB-exclusive conversion chart imprinted on the back showing MM to 64ths conversion. Range from 3/64" (1.2mm) to 32/64" (12.7mm)