|Material:||EVA & Foam|
Freshwater MHX WinnDry Split Grip Handle Kit - Casting
$38.95 to $40.26
Mud Hole has taken the popular WinnDry Polymer spinning split grips and created color matched handle kits to get the most out of your freshwater casting rod build. Featuring a 3.857" rear grip matched with a fore grip, reel seat, butt cap and winding checks you have everything you need to assemble your handle with the most advanced grips on the market.
Installing & Fitting Grips to your Blank
As blank diameters change, you might find it necessary to need to ream the inner diameter of the Winn grips to match the blank. Also, in instances where the blank diameter is small, you might need to create an arbor to fit the grip snug to the blank. If you need additional instruction please refer to our resources page to learn more about creating an arbor or reaming a grip.
- CRB Deluxe Graphite Reel Seat
- MHX WinnDry® Polymer grips
- Arbor to mount reel seat
- Assorted winding checks for various diameter rod blanks
Handle Kit Components
|Handle Option||Foregrip||Rear Grip||Butt Grip|
|FG175 | FSG387 Rear | SGFBE Butt||MHX-FG175|
WINN Rod Grip Benefits
Winn’s superior polymer grip technology puts control and comfort quite literally in the angler’s hand and provides tacky sure-grip security even in cold and wet conditions!
About WINNDRY Polymer Material
What it does
- Provides tacky, non-slip performance in all weather conditions including rain, snow and sub-freezing temperatures.
- Provides comfort and control; varied textures provide support and grip comfort where they are needed most.
- All-day comfort
- Supreme control
- Longer, more accurate casting
- Improved control when fighting big fish