PEAK Rotary Vise with Clamp Mount
All components are high quality stainless steel, hardened tool steel, delrin, brass, and aluminum (the jaw tube link arm). The clamp mount allows you to travel with your vise and includes a second hole for mounting an optional Accessory Shaft as shown.
- The Clamp allows the vise to be attached to a table thickness of 11/16" up to 2-1/4".
- A great choice for traveling with your vise.
- The picture at left shows the PRVC-1 with the optional Brass Screws and optional Accessory Shaft.
- The brass tipped set screws allows repeated assembly and re-assembly without scaring the riser shaft.
- The PRVC-1 carries a LIFE TIME warranty against materials and workmanship.
- Includes the clamp mount, bobbin rest, standard black nylon screws as seen above and standard jaws (Accessory Shaft and Brass Screws not included).