PEAK Rotary Vise with Pedestal Base
All components are high quality stainless steel, hardened tool steel, delrin, brass, and aluminum (the jaw tube link arm). The powder coated steel base provides a stable work platform as well as a convenient rounded edge pocket for beads, hooks, etc. and includes a second hole for mounting an optional Accessory Shaft as shown.
- A brass tipped set screw and provided Allen wrench allow the vise to break down flat for travel.
- The hardened jaws can hold hooks from 02 streamers down to #24 midges.
- The positive stop cam action allows repeatable gripping from the first fly to the last.
- Additional features include a height and length adjustable bobbin rest, a quick change jaw, and infinitely adjustable friction knob.
- An optional saltwater or midge jaw can replace the standard jaw in under two minutes.
- The PRV-G2 carries a LIFE TIME warranty against materials and workmanship.
- Includes the base, bobbin rest and standard jaws (Accessory shaft not included).