RBS Pro Power Wrapper & Handle Turning Kit with Steel Mandrels - RBS-ProKit-HT
CRB RBS-PRO Power Wrapping & Handle Turning Unit with Steel Mandrels
The RBS-PRO Power Wrapping Unit elevates the CRB Rod Building system to the next generation of rod building solutions, and constitutes the most advanced power wrapping head offered in the market!
This kit includes one 33" piece of the ABS aluminum base station, 4 steel mandrels and all the tools & supplies you'll need to start turning custom cork & eva grips!
Features of the RBS-PRO
- Heavy-duty precision machined aircraft grade aluminum headstock and chuck
- Premium sealed ball bearings for ultra-smooth operation
- Stepped aluminum pulleys, allowing 4 different speed and torque configurations
- 2 drive belt options included
- Interchangeable Concave and Convex chuck teeth (convex allow teeth to tighten around a blank as small as .250")
- Drive stand space saving design reduces the footprint on the aluminum base allowing and additional 6" of wrapping space compared to other "power wrappers"
- Foot pedal for complete control
- Motor: 110V, 60Hz, 120W, 1.2A 6000 RPM, Thermal Cutoff 145C
- Foot Pedal Controller: 115/125V AC, 50/60Hz, 1.0A, Thermal Cutoff 145C
What's Included in the Kit
RBS PRO Power Wrapper & Handle Turning Unit
CRB has revolutionized the power wrapper. At the center of the RBS-PRO is the 3-jaw chuck, crafted from aircraft grade aluminum. This chuck includes two sets of teeth for large diameter rod blanks down to small OD mandrels for handle turning. Four distinct modes of operation are achieved through a dual pulley system, while the motor speed can be manually titrated for more delicate work through the use of a smooth-operating foot pedal.
33" Extruded Aluminum Base Station
The Aluminum Base Station is the platform which the CRB Rod Building System is built on. This kit provides one 33" section can can also be added to to provide ample working space. The base also features dual roller tracks, allowing trays to roll in the front or rear of the wrapper as well as a center track which is used to mount support stands anywhere along the length of the station. The Aluminum Base is fully boxed to provide more usable area and features an interior support beam to prevent warping and flexing during transport and use.
MANDKIT-1 Grip Making Kit with Steel Mandrels
Great way to start building your own fishing rod grips. Includes four 18" Oil hardened steel mandrels with 60° taper in each end for live center. These mandrels have been designed for use in turning cork and EVA handles. Now includes a pair of adjustable, removable collars to secure your handle in place while you shape it. Four outside diameters included are: 1/4" - 5/16" - 3/8" - 7/16".
This grip making mandrel kit also includes the tools and supplies you will need to get started including the mandrel wax, epoxy, sanding screens and sand paper. It has never been this easy to get everything you need in one convenient kit!
Additional Rod Support Stand for RBS System
This kit includes an additional rod support stand to get started turning cork and EVA grips right away! Solid aluminum construction, includes spare t-bolt for easy installation & movement along the ABS base station. A felt-lined rod cradle allows your rod to gently rotate in the stand without scuffing the finish.