|Line Weight:||6-12 lb.|
|Lure Weight:||3/16 - 5/8 oz.|
|Tip Size:||4.5 (~1.8mm)|
|Color:||Gloss Forest Green Pearl|
St. Croix 5S66MF2-G Bass/Walleye Rod Blank
Intuition and determination will get you out of errands and the like. After that advanced engineering takes over.
Despite what old-timers will tell you, it's not all about instincts — or the resilience of the human spirit. Sometimes it's a matter of wrapping your fingers around a big wad of technological advances and letting 'er rip. And nothing puts more technology in your fishy hands than the newly re-engineered LegendXtreme®. These insanely sensitive models are handcrafted with high-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with a carbon-matte scrim and reinforced with super-high-modulus SCVI graphite for added weight reduction. Our TET (Taper Enhancement Technology) blank design improves sensitivity. Add in ART™, IPC® and FRS and shazzam, you're ready to rip lips.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™)
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength and durability.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.