Mud Hole's Terms Of Sale
Placement of an order indicates acceptance of the terms & conditions listed on this page.
Merchandise, prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Descriptive, typographic, or photographic errors are subject to correction at any time without notice.
How to Order
We have made every effort to make our web site as easy to use as possible. If you wish to order offline, click here for an order form. If you are mailing your order to us, please print or type the information on the order from. Be sure to include item size and colors where necessary. You must provide a zip code and phone number. The completed form can be sent to us via our toll free fax at 1-800-420-6049, or by mail to Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc., 400 Kane Ct., Oviedo, FL 32765.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Mud Hole Custom Tackle's "Safe Shopping Guarantee" ensures that your credit card is 100% secured when you shop in our web site. We guarantee all purchases against credit card fraud when place through our secure server. The Fair Credit Billing Act states that your bank can only hold you liable for $50.00 of fraudulent credit card charges. In the unfortunate event that someone has unlawfully used your credit card number Mud Hole will cover that liability up to the maximum of $50.00. This guarantee applies to purchases made using Mud Hole's secure server (https: protocol).
Mud Hole Custom Tackle uses "Secure Sockets Layer" software which is the industry standard for website security. When you enter your credit card number, it is encrypted and sent to us. Only our servers can unencrypt your information.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item to us within 30 days. An RMA number may be requested by emailing us at email@example.com or by phone at (407) 447-7637. You will be provided with an RMA number and instructions for sending the product(s) back to us. Please have your invoice number available. Please note the following:
- Mud Hole Custom Tackle reserves the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on all returns.
- To obtain the RMA number, please provide us with the invoice number and reason for the return.
- Once you receive a return authorization you may return unused items along with all accessories within 30 days for an exchange or refund. All items must be returned in original packaging and in re-sellable condition.
- Mud Hole Custom Tackle will not accept returned merchandise without a return authorization (RMA) number. This number must be posted in a conspicuous place on the outside of the package.
- Merchandise must include a copy of your invoice or packing slip. Defective merchandise should be returned directly to the manufacturer under their return policy.
- Shipping and handling is non-refundable.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for credit for returned items.
- Shipping for returned merchandise must be prepaid by the customer
- Books, videos and software sales are final.
- Special orders may not be returned.
If the package was damaged in shipping refuse shipment or make sure the driver notes the damage on the delivery ticket. Save all original damaged packaging material and merchandise for the carrier to inspect.
If you have any questions regarding warranty return procedures, please visit our warranty information page.
You must be logged in to claim a coupon.
Coupon codes are intended for retail customers only, unless otherwise specified. Only one coupon code may be applied per order. Coupons do not apply towards gift certificates, classes, sale & clearance items, Sage, Okuma and Engel products. Check individual offer page for full details.
Clearance, Liquidation & Closeout Items
All sales of closeout and liquidation items are considered final. Returns will not be accepted unless an item has been determined to be defective, at our sole discretion.